If you’re reading this, it’s more than likely the you’re a regular visitor to our website. Well done you, it’s a fantastic way to spend your time!
What you may not know, is that there is an even easier, quicker and more convenient way of accessing the Pinch Of Nom website, whether you’re using an iOS or Android device.
What Is An iOS Or Android Device?
An iOS device is the umbrella term for any portable device made by Apple. This includes iPhones and iPads.
An Android device refers to any portable device that uses the Android operating system. This includes tablets and smartphones made by companies such as Samsung and LG.
These are the two main operating systems of portable devices. Chances are, if you do not have an Apple device, it’s going to be an Android device. If you’re still not 100% sure, hunt down your technology mad family member to help you out!
How To Add The Pinch Of Nom Website To Your iOS Device
- The first thing you need to do is open Safari on your device, type in www.pinchofnom.com into the toolbar, which will take you to our website.
- On the bottom of your screen, you will see the little box with an upward pointing arrow, as highlighted. Tap it.
- Once you have tapped this, a menu will appear. Scroll across the second line of the menu until you reach the ‘Add to Home Screen’ button, tap this.
- This new menu will give you the option of renaming the icon, I’ve simply changed it to ‘Pinch of Nom’. Once you have renamed it (if you want to, it’s entirely optional) just tap the ‘Add’ button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Et voila! You now have a shortcut icon to the Pinch Of Nom website! Tapping this will direct you straight to the Pinch Of Nom homepage on Safari.
How To Add The Pinch Of Nom Website To Your Android Device
- The first thing you need to do is open the internet browser on your device, type in www.pinchofnom.com into the toolbar, which will take you to our website.
- Once you’re on the homepage, tap on the three vertical ellipses in the top right corner of the screen.
- This will bring up a pulldown menu. Once this appears, simply tap on ‘Add to Home Screen’ as highlighted.
- And that’s it! The Pinch Of Nom website will now appear as a shortcut icon on your device’s home screen.
One More Thing…
This guide has been made using an iPhone, using the iOS operating system, and a Samsung smartphone, which uses the Android operating system. The same instructions also apply to iPads and tablets, but placement of buttons may differ due to the size of the device.
Need some extra help & motivation on your Slimming World journey?
Come join our Facebook group! We have over 320,000 members, who want to help you! You wouldn’t want to miss out on the fun would you?
You might just find the inspiration you need from our awesome members. If you’ve joined already why not invite any friends that may find it helpful?