These slimming friendly Singapore Noodles make a great Fakeaway whether you’re calorie counting or following a diet plan like Weight Watchers!
Our NEW cookbook Everyday Light is OUT NOW!
- KCals 369
- Carbs 8G
- 1 Ilumi Singapore Noodle Pot
- 1/2 Cooked Chicken Breast sliced or diced
- 1 handful Peeled and Cooked Prawns
- 1/4 Red Pepper sliced
- 3 or 4 Baby Corn chopped
- 1 piece Fresh Ginger about the size of a £1 coin - finely chopped
- 1 clove Garlic finely chopped
- 1 pinch Red Chilli chopped
- 1/4 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 small handful Beansprouts
- 2 Spring Onions chopped
- 1 handful Fresh Coriander chopped
- Low calorie cooking spray
We use a fan assisted oven for all of our recipes. Click here for our oven temperature conversion guide.
Please do not screenshot this. Recipes are updated often
- Add the sachet of flavouring to the Ilumi Noodle Pot then add boiling water, stir. Cover and allow to stand for 2 minutes
- Meanwhile, heat up a wok or frying pan and spray with Low calorie cooking spray
- Sauté the spring onions, peppers, corn, ginger, garlic, chilli, and beansprouts until they start to soften
- Add the curry powder, chicken and prawns. Stir and cook for another minute
- Stir the Ilumi Noodle pot, then add it to the pan. Stir in the coriander. Cook for 30 - 40 seconds
- Serve topped with coriander and chopped spring onion
LOOKING FOR SLIMMING WORLD SYNS?
We agreed with Slimming World to remove their trademarked terms from our websiteFind out why here