Prize Competition Terms and Conditions
1 The Promoter
The promoter is: Pinch of Nom Limited (company no. 12341587) of Big Padlock Champions Business Park, Arrowe Brook Road, Wirral, United Kingdom, CH49 0AB.
2 The competition
2.1 The title of the competition is Pinch of Nom – Little Mix Competition.
2.2 Entrants of the competition will have the chance to win the prize set out at clause 5 below.
3 How to enter
3.1 The competition will run from 08:00 on 31/03/2022 (the “Opening Date”) to 18:00 on 12/04/2022 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive.
3.2 All competition entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 19:00 on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
3.3 To enter the competition you must:
- (a) Pre-order Pinch of Nom: Family Meal Planner and retain proof of purchase; and
- (b) Publish a comment or reply stating “I have pre-ordered Pinch of Nom: Family Meal Planner” on one of the Promoter’s following social channels:-
3.4 The Promoter will not accept:
- (a) competition entries submitted in any manner other than that noted in condition 3.3 above; or
- (b) responsibility for competition entries that are not successfully posted or are deleted at any point before the winner is chosen, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
3.5 By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3.6 For queries or help with entries, please contact [email protected].
3.7 Please see https://pinchofnom.com/prize-competition-terms-and-conditions for a copy of these competition terms and conditions.
4.1 The competition is only open to all residents in Great Britain aged 18 years or over, except:
- (a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
- (b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
- (c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
4.2 In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
4.3 The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
- (a) automatically generated by computer;
- (b) completed by third parties or in bulk;
- (c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; or
- (d) incomplete.
4.4 There is a limit of one entry to the competition per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
4.5 The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
5. The prize
5.1 The prize for the winner of the competition is 10 tickets to see Little Mix in the Pinch of Nom suite at the AO Arena, Manchester at 1:30pm on 07/05/2022 and a complimentary £500 food and drink tab (“the Tab Sum”) for use by the 10 attendees at the event.
5.2 The prize is strictly subject to all of the following criteria:-
- i. The winner must attend the event noted at condition 5.1 and the winner shall be entitled to bring 9 guests to that event. The winner shall bear full responsibility for their own conduct, and the conduct of any of their guests, and shall indemnify the Promoter without limit in that respect. For the avoidance of doubt, this shall include, but shall not be restricted to, bearing the cost of any damage caused by the winner and/or the winner’s guests to the Pinch of Nom suite.
- ii. No travel or accommodation expenses will be provided by the Promoter.
- iii. The Tab Sum is the total amount available between the 10 attendees on a non-apportioned basis. The Promoter bears no responsibility for the use of the Tab Sum and any costs incurred for food and drink beyond the Tab Sum will be the sole responsibility of the winner and their guests, and must be paid for at the event.
- iv. There is no cash alternative for the prize and the prize is not negotiable or transferable.
6.1 The competition winner will be chosen randomly by the Promoter on 13/04/2022.
6.2 The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into about that decision.
6.3 The Promoter will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the Announcement Date, by private message to the social media account used to enter the competition, to request proof of purchase of the pre-order of Pinch of Nom: Family Meal Planner, in accordance with condition 3.3(a), and to obtain the winner’s address details for delivery of the prize, in accordance with condition 7.1.
6.4 The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation and for publicity purposes the Promoter will publish the username and profile picture of the social media account used by the prize winner(s) on 19/04/2022 (Announcement Date) and the winner authorises the Promoter to do so.
6.5 If you object to any or all of your username being published or made available, please contact the Promoter using [email protected]. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
7. Claiming the prize
7.1 When the winner is contacted on the terms noted at condition 6.3, in order to claim the prize the winner must provide proof of purchase of the pre-order of Pinch of Nom: Comfort Food and their address details. Following provision of that proof of purchase, the winner shall then allow 21 days from the 13/04/2022 for delivery of the tickets to the event noted at condition 5.1. Provision of the complimentary £500 food and drink tab will be dealt with at the venue by a member of the Promoter’s team on the night of the event.
7.2 The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
7.3 The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their prize in accordance with condition 7.1 within 7 of days of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
7.4 The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
8. Limitation of liability
Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected
9. Data protection and publicity
10.1 If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
10.2 The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
10.3 These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.