For the full list of ingredients and comprehensive instructions, please see the recipe card below. Before you scroll, there’s important stuff in the blurb!
The lure of the bakery is never easy to resist, but with these slimming friendly Cream Horns you can enjoy a bakery style treat that’s low on calories and Points!
These Cream Horns are great with strawberries, but they would work well with any soft fruit of your choice – we recommend a mixture, including lots of berries.
If you love baking, why not serve these Cream Horns as part of an afternoon tea? We’ve got a whole heap of recipes which make up the perfect slimming friendly treats in our Top Slimming Afternoon Tea Recipes round-up!
These Cream Horns are surprisingly easy to make, but they really have the wow factor!
What diets are these Cream Horns suitable for?
This Cream Horns recipe is suitable for vegetarian diets.
It can be made gluten free as long as you swap out the following ingredients for gluten free versions:
- Weight Watchers Wraps
Please make sure to double and triple check all of your ingredients if you’re cooking for people with allergies.
How Weight Watchers friendly is this Cream Horns recipe?
- You need to count 3 Points per portion of this Cream Horns recipe if you’re on WW Green.
- You need to count 2 Points per portion of this Cream Horns recipe if you’re on WW Blue.
- You need to count 2 Points per portion of this Cream Horns recipe if you’re on WW Purple.
Do you need any special ingredients to make Cream Horns?
This post contains affiliate links. Find out what this means.
If you are using a powdered sweetener, then please check how it compares to sugar. In some cases you’ll need to use less, as powdered sweeteners weigh less.
We’ve used quark as part of the filling for these Cream Horns. You could also use aerosol cream, but you would need to check the nutritional values accordingly. Aerosol cream doesn’t have the same stability as whipped quark, so if you use this then your Cream Horns would have to be eaten straight away.
The lure of the bakery is never easy to resist, but with these slimming friendly Cream Horns you can enjoy a bakery style treat that's low on calories and Points!
- KCals 129
- Carbs 3G
- WW Points:
- 3 Green
- 2 Blue
- 2 Purple
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Spray the cream horn moulds with low calorie cooking spray.
- Cut the Weight Watchers Wraps in half and wrap each half around a cream horn mould, pressing firmly. Brush with beaten egg and press firmly again to help the edges to stick.
- Sprinkle over some granulated sweetener, such as Sukrin Gold, and place on a baking tray. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whip the quark, vanilla extract and White Chocolate Options sachet until light and fluffy. Cover and keep in the fridge. Remove the wrap cones from the oven and leave to cool completely.
- When the cones are completely cool, pop a couple of halved strawberries into the bottom and either pipe or spoon the creamy filling into them. Add some more strawberries to the top and enjoy!
Love this Cream Horns recipe? Tag us!