Our slimming-friendly Potato Salad is a classic summertime or BBQ side dish, great if you’re counting calories or following a plan like Weight Watchers.
Pinch of nom
cook book is out now!
- KCals 166
- Carbs 3G
- 600 g New Potatoes
- 160 g Quark
- 120 g Fat Free Natural Yogurt
- 5 g Chives
- 3 spring onions
- Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
We use a fan assisted oven for all of our recipes. Click here for our oven temperature conversion guide.
Please do not screenshot this. Recipes are updated often
LOOKING FOR SLIMMING WORLD SYNS?
We agreed with Slimming World to remove their trademarked terms from our websiteFind out why
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water
- Meanwhile, finely chop the spring onion and chives
- In a large bowl, mix together the quark, yogurt, chopped chives and spring onions (reserving some for garnishing)
- Season with some sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, then set aside in the fridge
- When the potatoes are cooked, remove from the pan and allow to cool enough to handle - you can run them under cold water to speed this up a bit
- Cut the potatoes in half or quarters, depending on size, then mix them in with the quark mixture