Red Pepper Hummus
This Red Pepper Hummus is great to serve as a slimming friendly dip with practically anything – it's perfect when calorie counting or following a diet plan like Weight Watchers.
- butter bean,
- healthy eating,
- red pepper,
- smart points,
- weight watchers,
- Batch Cook,
- Dairy Free,
- Everyday Light,
- Gluten Free,
- Snacks and Sides,
For the full list of ingredients and comprehensive instructions, please see the recipe card below. Before you scroll, there’s important stuff in the blurb!
What diets is this Red Pepper Hummus suitable for?
This Red Pepper Hummus is suitable for dairy free, gluten free, vegetarian and vegan diets.
Please make sure to double, and triple check all of your ingredients if you’re cooking for people with allergies.
How Weight Watchers friendly is this Red Pepper Hummus recipe?
- You need to count 4 Points per portion of this Red Pepper Hummus recipe if you’re on WW Green.
- You need to count 0 Points per portion of this Red Pepper Hummus recipe if you’re on WW Blue.
- You need to count 0 Points per portion of this Red Pepper Hummus recipe if you’re on WW Purple.
Do you need any special ingredients to make Red Pepper Hummus?
What could I serve with this Red Pepper Hummus?
This Red Pepper Hummus works really well when served as part of a buffet or even a picnic alongside any of the following dishes:
How long can you keep Red Pepper Hummus in the fridge?
You should store this Red Pepper Hummus in a container with a lid in the fridge and you can keep it refrigerated for 3 or 4 days.
Can I freeze Red Pepper Hummus?
No, we don’t recommend freezing this recipe.
Our NEW cookbook Everyday Light is OUT NOW!
Red Pepper Hummus
This Red Pepper Hummus is great to serve as a slimming friendly dip with practically anything - it's perfect when calorie counting or following a diet plan like Weight Watchers.
- KCals 174
- Carbs 33G
- 4 Green
- 0 Blue
- 0 Purple
- 1 tin Butter Beans
- 2 pieces Red Pepper from a jar (in brine not oil)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 Lemon Juice only
- Sea Salt
We use a fan assisted oven for all of our recipes. Click here for our oven temperature conversion guide.
Please do not screenshot this. Recipes are updated often
- Place all the ingredients into your blender/food processor and pulse until it reaches your desired consistency. If the mix seems a bit dry you can add a little water or some of the liquid from the pepper jar.
- You might want to add more seasoning depending on how you like it!
LOOKING FOR SLIMMING WORLD SYNS?
We agreed with Slimming World to remove their trademarked terms from our websiteFind out why
Love this Red Pepper Hummus recipe? Tag us!