For the full list of ingredients and comprehensive instructions, please see the recipe card below. Before you scroll, there’s important stuff in the blurb!
It’s a perfect slimming and weight watchers friendly side dish to enjoy no matter what weight loss plan you’re following – you don’t need to count any Weight Watchers points and it only contains 85 calories per portion! Not only that, but it’s suitable for most diets, including dairy free, gluten free, vegetarian and vegan.
You can pair this Mexican Slaw with anything from the BBQ – we’d recommend our delicious Grilled / BBQ Courgettes recipe – it’s also great alongside a salad. Spice up the recipe by adding some cayenne pepper!
What diets is this Mexican Slaw suitable for?
Good news – this Mexican Slaw recipe is suitable for dairy free, gluten free, vegan and vegetarian diets!
Please make sure to double and triple check all of your ingredients if you’re cooking for people with allergies.
How Weight Watchers friendly is this Mexican Slaw recipe?
- You don’t need to count any Points per portion of this Mexican Slaw recipe if you’re on WW Green.
- You don’t need to count any Points per portion of this Mexican Slaw recipe if you’re on WW Blue.
- You don’t need to count any Points per portion of this Mexican Slaw recipe if you’re on WW Purple.
Do you need any special ingredients to make Mexican Slaw?
You don’t need any special ingredients for this recipe.
This Mexican Slaw is a perfect slimming and weight watchers friendly side dish to enjoy no matter what weight loss plan you're following.
- KCals 85
- Carbs 19G
- WW Points:
- 0 Green
- 0 Blue
- 0 Purple
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together in a large bowl and mix well. Make sure the sweetener dissolves.
- Use a mandolin to finely slice all the slaw ingredients and place into the bowl with the dressing in.
- Let the slaw sit for 5-10 minutes in the fridge.
- Top with slices of lime and serve!
Love this Mexican Slaw recipe? Tag us!