For the full list of ingredients and comprehensive instructions, please see the recipe card at the end of this post. Before you scroll, there’s important stuff to know in the blurb!
These Pizza Boats are a fab slimming friendly alternative to pizza, great way to use up odds and ends in the fridge whilst still being low in Points and calories.
These Pizza Boats make a tasty lunch or dinner. You really can use whatever you fancy as the topping – whether it’s a little bit of meat or some veg!
These Pizza Boats are a great way of getting the kids involved in cooking. They are so easy and can be personalised for little taste buds!
We’ve used olives in these Pizza Boats which add a tiny bit more Point and calorie value to the end product. We know that a lot of people don’t like them, so why not try different combinations? Ham and mushroom, anchovy and tomato, bacon and sweetcorn – whatever floats your boat!
What diets are these Pizza Boats suitable for?
This Pizza Boats recipe is suitable for vegetarian diets.
Please make sure to double and triple check all of your ingredients if you’re cooking for people with allergies.
How Weight Watchers friendly is this Pizza Boats recipe?
- You need to count 2 Points per portion of this Pizza Boats recipe if you’re on WW Green.
- You need to count 2 Points per portion of this Pizza Boats recipe if you’re on WW Blue.
- You need to count 2 Points per portion of this Pizza Boats recipe if you’re on WW Purple.
Do you need any special ingredients to make Pizza Boats?
You don’t need any special ingredients to enjoy this recipe.
These Pizza Boats are a fab slimming friendly alternative to pizza, great way to use up odds and ends in the fridge whilst being low in Points and calories.
- KCals 67
- Carbs 2G
- WW Points:
- 2 Green
- 2 Blue
- 2 Purple
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Place the Old El Paso Stand n Stuff Soft Mini Tortillas on a baking tray.
- In a bowl, mix the tomato passata, dried herbs and garlic granules. Place a couple of teaspoons of the mixture into each tortilla.
- Slice the olives and place in the tortillas along with the mushrooms and red pepper. Dice the mozarella into small cubes and distribute evenly amongst the tortillas.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes until the cheese has melted. Finish by placing under a hot grill for 3 minutes to brown. Sprinkle with chopped fresh basil and serve with a salad.
Love this Pizza Boats recipe? Tag us!